Monday, July 8, 2013

#1 Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream

  Well let me tell you one thing that I did not like about this book upfront, its that I watched the movie before I read the book. The book was very well written, in a style that was very organic. I could not put the book down upon opening it up. The whole book just seemed like something that would be completely irresponsible but also highly plausible. It all seems so real and I can only believe that the whole of Las Vegas should hate Thompson because of is example. Fear and Loathing is an example of what some people actually do when they come to Las Vegas. Would scamming the hotel still be plausible today? Probably not.

I give this book a Very Good Rating

You can buy the book at a bookstore, or through Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment